When cosmetic surgery goes wrong the effects can be life-changing. Whilst most cosmetic surgery conducted in the UK is of a very high standard, some surgeons can make mistakes leading to infections, scarring or other injuries.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in medical negligence claims.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What constitutes a cosmetic surgery claim?
If your cosmetic surgery went wrong you may be able to make a claim for compensation if:
- You were not adequately informed of the risks of the procedure prior to receiving the surgery.
- A faulty or damaged product was used- such as a faulty implant.
- The cosmetic surgery caused unnecessary damage to organs, arteries and nerves.
- You failed to receive appropriate aftercare.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.