If you have suffered pain and damages to your mouth, teeth, tongue and gums, within the last three years, as a result of negligent dental treatment, you could be entitled to compensation through a dental negligence claim.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in medical negligence claims.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What is classed as dental negligence?
Dental negligence involves any type of injury or damage that is caused by oral health specialists, such as a dentist, orthodontist or dental hygienist. The most common dental negligence claims include:
- Nerve damage.
- Oral cancer misdiagnosis.
- Loss of teeth due to mistakes in treatment.
- Damages to teeth due to mistakes in treatment.
- Incorrect treatment, such as the wrong tooth being taken out.
- Restorative damage to teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry errors.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.