Gastroenterology is the medical term given to disorders associated with the digestive system, including major organs such as the stomach, intestines and liver. Injuries inflicted to the digestive system can be, caused by surgery, or by late diagnosis or misdiagnosis. They can have devastating consequences for the patient affected.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in medical negligence claims.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What is classed as a Gastroenterology claim?
A delayed or misdiagnosis of a gastroenterological illness can leave a patient facing further unnecessary health issues. Common examples of gastroenterological negligence claims include:
- Late or misdiagnosis of Crohn’s disease.
- Late or misdiagnosis of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Negligent surgery during an endoscopy, colonoscopy or ERCP procedure.
- Avoidable damage or perforations to the bowel or bladder during surgery.
- Injuries to the bile duct during surgery.
- Injuries to the gall bladder during.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.