The consequences for women who have suffered due to medical negligence or surgery associated with gynaecological procedures can be devastating. These can include urinary incontinence, severe abdominal and pelvic pain, inability to have sexual intercourse, and infertility.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in medical negligence claims.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What are common Gynaecological negligence claims?
Common examples of compensation claims arising from negligent gynaecological treatment include:
- Failure to diagnose cervical cancer or interpret smear test results properly.
- Failure to diagnose third-degree tears after childbirth.
- Failure to diagnose uterine cysts or uterine fibroids.
- Failure to diagnose ovarian cysts.
- Failure to diagnose menstrual disorders.
- Failure to spot damage to other internal organs such as the bladder, bowel and uterus.
Mistakes in interpreting test results or when examining X-rays.
- Errors when examining a patient’s medical history.
- Surgical mistakes leading to hysterectomy.
- Unnecessary hysterectomy.
- Nerve damage.
- Laparoscopy errors.
- Retained swabs and instruments.
- Damages to internal organs including the bladder, bowel and uterus, particularly during caesarean section.
- Surgical errors leading to urinary incontinence and or/ painful intercourse.
- Episiotomy – second or third-degree tears.
- Perineal tears – third and fourth degree.
- Failed sterilisation.
- Injuries during termination of pregnancy.
- Perforating the uterus while inserting a contraceptive coil.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.