Falling in a public place can not only be embarrassing but often it causes injury. Where the slip or fall was caused by someone else’s negligence, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries and any financial losses you have suffered.
If you have suffered an injury as a result of an accident that was not your fault, we can help to get the compensation you need to help you get on the road to recovery.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
Where do slips, trips and fall accidents usually take place?
Accidents caused by slips, trips or falls on public or private property are very common and we regularly bring successful compensation claims arising out of accidents in:
- Shops and supermarkets
- Restaurants, hotels and pubs
- Car parks
Businesses and property owners have a legal duty to keep their premises safe for visitors. When they fail to do so and this leads to an accident, the injured person can claim compensation from the business or its insurer.
What should you do if you have suffered an injury due to a slip, trip or fall?
- Report the accident to a member of staff, or the owner, as soon as you can.
- Make sure the accident is recorded in their accident book.
- If possible, take photos of the accident locations, ideally showing what caused the accident.
- Get the name and contact details of any witnesses.
- Seek medical treatment and ensure that your injuries are medically recorded.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.