Farming is statistically the most dangerous industry to work in according to the Health and Safety Executive, accounting for 21 fatalities in 2019/20.
The most common causes of agricultural accidents include:
- Being struck by a moving vehicle.
- Falling from height.
- Being struck by an object.
- Being injured or even killed by an animal.
- Being injured due to faulty or malfunctioning machinery.
- Injuries caused by accidents involving grain silos and slurry pits.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the severity of the injury, and also how long it is likely to take to settle down.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their personal injury claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation for your injury and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the injury. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.