*The amount of hours depends on the number of documents, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents.
Disbursements – Not Included In Our Fees Set Our Below
Disbursement is costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, Counsel fee, Interpreter fee etc. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
These costs can be:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. These vary depending on the type of application you are making. Further details of these fees can be found here .
- Fees of any independent expert witnesses, where required;
- Interpreter fees, which vary depending on the language you speak and the amount of time spent by the interpreter;
- Official translation fees, which vary depending on the language and the number of documents requiring translation;
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
Disbursements other than Home Office fees may attract VAT, chargeable at 20%. This will depend on your individual circumstances and whether or not the individual/company providing the service is VAT registered.