Asylum, Refugee & Human Rights
If you’re looking for an Asylum & Human Rights solicitor in Manchester to apply for asylum to obtain refugee status in the UK, we can help with an asylum claim.
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Asylum & Human Rights Solicitors In Manchester
We are specialist Asylum Solicitors in Manchester, UK, with a strong reputation in assisting over a thousand of clients with Asylum, Refugee & Humanitarian Protection. We offer fast, professional, fixed fee and a bespoke immigration service to all our clients.
Our highly experienced team of asylum lawyers have massive knowledge and experience in dealing with asylum related claims from adults and minors and their family members.
As your specialist asylum solicitors, we will advise you if you qualify for asylum or not. Our asylum experts will also advise you if there are humanitarian protection or other reasons why you should be allowed to remain in the UK.
If your asylum was previously refused and would like to submit an asylum and human rights fresh claim because you have new evidence which is significantly different from the material that was previously been considered by the Home Office or the Tribunal Judge, then contact us for an appointment to speak to an immigration expert for urgent UK immigration help.
Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.
Eligibility For Asylum?
To stay in the UK as a refugee you must be unable to live safely in any part of your own country because you fear persecution there.
This persecution must be because of:
- your race
- your religion
- your nationality
- your political opinion
- anything else that puts you at risk because of the social, cultural, religious, or political situation in your country, for example, your gender, gender identity or sexual orientation
To be eligible for Asylum, you must have failed to get protection from authorities in your own country.
Family Members Of Asylum Seekers
You can include your partner and your children under 18 as ‘dependants’ in your application if they’re with you in the UK.
Your children under 18 and your partner can also make their own applications at the same time, but they will not be treated as your dependants.
What Are The Required Documents For Asylum?
You’ll need documents for yourself and your dependants (partner and children under 18) for your asylum screening.
Documents you should bring (if you have them) include:
- passports and travel documents
- police registration certificates
- identification documents, for example identity cards, birth and marriage certificates or school records
- anything you think will help your application
How United Solicitors Can Help For Your Asylum Application?
We will call the Home Office to book a screening interview for you. In this meeting, the Home Office will take the details of your claim. We will make further representations after your screening interview if we will the need to do that.
After the screening, the asylum interview will take place. Our immigration lawyers will conduct a mock interview of your claim to overcome any weaknesses in your claim.
Our expert asylum lawyers can also accompany you to the Home Office for this interview as your legal representative.
Who will be dealing with your Immigration work
Our Immigration team of solicitors have more than 15 years’ experience in dealing with immigration matters. The team is headed up by Mr Muhammad Shahid who is Managing Director and Supervisor and his team consists of Mr M Usman Rasheed (Solicitor) and Mr M M Ilyas (Solicitor).
Why Choose United Solicitors?
Our top immigration lawyers have over a decade of experience in assisting all types of visa immigration applications at the stage of Home Office, Tribunals and Court of Appeal.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(SRA).
- We have the best team of qualified immigration solicitors, who are ready to help you round the clock.
- We strive for excellence in client care, and we look after our clients’ interests as if they were ours.
- We have over a decade of experience providing the highest quality immigration advice services.
- We operate a fixed-fee policy, so you know from the start what your final bill looks like.
- You will have direct access to your immigration lawyer upon your formal instructions.
- Our immigration solicitors are well trained, qualified and are kept up to date on all the latest changes in immigration law.
- We assess your circumstances and provide you with a quote for our services if you want to move ahead.
- You pay a 50% deposit of our fee so you never part with all your money.
- We Provide you with a comprehensive checklist of documents according to your circumstances.
- We advise you on the evidence and process of submitting the application from the country you apply from.
- We review all the evidence and suggest any amendments you may require (and/or We draft letters or templates for you where necessary).
- We do not leave any scope for refusal of your application – if there is anything that is of concern, we point this out to you and help you to resolve the issues.
- We fill and prepare the application forms and we always send this for you to review and confirm to avoid any simple mistakes.
- We prepare and finalise your application for submission and book an appointment in the country where you provide your biometrics.
- We prepare detailed representations for the Home Office or UKVI in reference to the Immigration Rules (This is when you pay the rest of our 50% fee); and
- Should there be a delay beyond the processing timings we will chase the application for you.
Get Fast, Professional, and Affordable UK Visas & Immigration Services
United Solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors helping companies and individuals with complex immigration cases. We have over a decade of experience in dealing with UK immigration matters including corporate immigration.
Every day we help people like you. With 5-star reviews, our aim is to provide excellent client care and secure your immigration future.
We are the Number 1 choice as an immigration expert. We are available to provide 24/7 services in urgent immigration matters. We handle all types of UK immigration matters including Spouse Visa, Asylum, Immigration Bail, Sponsor Licence Applications, Appeals, and Judicial Reviews.