Other Immigration Applications
Looking for an immigration solicitor for legal assistance with your UK visa or immigration applications? Our UK immigration solicitors in Manchester can help.
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Other Immigration Applications
We at United Solicitors can provide legal help and assistance with other UK Visas and Immigration law applications such as certificate of entitlement to right of abode, transfer of conditions (TOC), no time limit (NTL), subject access request (SAR), BRP replacement etc.
Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.
Following are the other immigration applications you can make to the Home Office:
How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?
Our expert UK immigration solicitor will guide you through every step of your application process including advice about legal requirements, eligibility criteria and required documents.
- Detailed immigration advice
- List of documents and assessment ofsupporting documents
- Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
- Remote & face to face service
- Submission of your immigration application after your approval
- We book an appointment for you to enrol your biometrics
- We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
- We upload all the supporting documents
- Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
- We keep you updated with every stage of your application
- 24/7 support in urgent matters
Who will be dealing with your Immigration work
Why Choose United Solicitors?
Our top immigration lawyers have over a decade of experience in assisting all types of visa immigration applications at the stage of Home Office, Tribunals and Court of Appeal.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(SRA).
- We have the best team of qualified immigration solicitors, who are ready to help you round the clock.
- We strive for excellence in client care, and we look after our clients’ interests as if they were ours.
- We have over a decade of experience providing the highest quality immigration advice services.
- We operate a fixed-fee policy, so you know from the start what your final bill looks like.
- You will have direct access to your immigration lawyer upon your formal instructions.
- Our immigration solicitors are well trained, qualified and are kept up to date on all the latest changes in immigration law.
- We assess your circumstances and provide you with a quote for our services if you want to move ahead.
- You pay a 50% deposit of our fee so you never part with all your money.
- We Provide you with a comprehensive checklist of documents according to your circumstances.
- We advise you on the evidence and process of submitting the application from the country you apply from.
- We review all the evidence and suggest any amendments you may require (and/or We draft letters or templates for you where necessary).
- We do not leave any scope for refusal of your application – if there is anything that is of concern, we point this out to you and help you to resolve the issues.
- We fill and prepare the application forms and we always send this for you to review and confirm to avoid any simple mistakes.
- We prepare and finalise your application for submission and book an appointment in the country where you provide your biometrics.
- We prepare detailed representations for the Home Office or UKVI in reference to the Immigration Rules (This is when you pay the rest of our 50% fee); and
- Should there be a delay beyond the processing timings we will chase the application for you.
Get Fast, Professional, and Affordable UK Visas & Immigration Services
United Solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors helping companies and individuals with complex immigration cases. We have over a decade of experience in dealing with UK immigration matters including corporate immigration.
Every day we help people like you. With 5-star reviews, our aim is to provide excellent client care and secure your immigration future.
We are the Number 1 choice as an immigration expert. We are available to provide 24/7 services in urgent immigration matters. We handle all types of UK immigration matters including Spouse Visa, Asylum, Immigration Bail, Sponsor Licence Applications, Appeals, and Judicial Reviews.