Contact Us

Accidents in Public Places Claims

If you have suffered an injury at a public place that was not your fault, our No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor can help with your compensation claim.

Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


Enquiry Form:

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Accidents in Public Places Claims (No Win No Fee Solicitors)

If you have been involved in an accident at a public place, for example, you may have slipped in a supermarket/shop, tripped over an uneven street pavement or fallen down a hotel staircase; you could be eligible to make a No Win No Fee claim. Our specialist Personal Injury team can help you get your injury compensation. We charge you no fees, win or lose. So you will receive 100% of your compensation.

Many regard these accidents as trivial but if you are the victim then it is far from trivial, especially if you are unable to work and care for family members. If you have suffered an injury at a public place, contact us for a free consultation on 01612258181 or fill in our enquiry form and one of our friendly specialist will contact you as soon as possible.

No Win No Fee Solicitors in Manchester

As highly experienced personal injury solicitors in Manchester, we handle the majority of all our personal injury compensation cases on a No Win No Fee basis. It means, if you don’t win your claim, you won’t have to pay any legal costs.

Slip, Trip or Fall Accidents in Public Places

Falling in a public place can not only be embarrassing but often it causes injury. Where the slip or fall was caused by someone else’s negligence, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries and any financial losses you have suffered.

If you have suffered an injury as a result of an accident that was not your fault, we can help to get the compensation you need to help you get on the road to recovery.

We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there are no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.

Where do slips, trips and fall accidents usually take place?

Accidents caused by slips, trips or falls on public or private property are very common and we regularly bring successful compensation claims arising out of accidents in:

  • Shops and supermarkets
  • Offices
  • Restaurants, hotels and pubs
  • Car parks

Businesses and property owners have a legal duty to keep their premises safe for visitors. When they fail to do so and this leads to an accident, the injured person can claim compensation from the business or its insurer.

What should you do if you have suffered an injury due to a slip, trip or fall?

  • Report the accident to a member of staff, or the owner, as soon as you can.
  • Make sure the accident is recorded in their accident book.
  • If possible, take photos of the accident locations, ideally showing what caused the accident.
  • Get the name and contact details of any witnesses.
  • Seek medical treatment and ensure that your injuries are medically recorded.

Why choose United Solicitors for personal injury claims?

We help thousands of clients per year with their injury claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.

We will:

  1. Agree to represent you on a “No Win, No Fee” basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and;
  2. Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.

Call us for a free legal advice

0161 225 8181

Or ask a question to our Injury solicitor

Accidents in Public Places Claims