Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
The information on our website is for the convenience of the site users only. We try to keep this information as up-to-date as possible and we do not accept any liability for any loss caused by inaccuracy.
- The content of the pages of this website (www.united-solicitors.co.uk) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
United Solicitors is a trading name of United Solicitors Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7452714 and have our registered office at 1016-1018 Stockport Road, Manchester, M19 3WN. United Solicitors are authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA Number 558658.