Are you looking for a conveyancing solicitor to buy or sell a commercial property? Our solicitors can help with buying, selling and leasing commercial property.
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Conveyancing Solicitor for Commercial Property
If you’re looking for a conveyancing solicitor to buy or sell a commercial property then contact our conveyancing solicitor based in Levenshulme, Manchester.
Our specialist conveyancing solicitor can help with all types commercial property matters such as buying, selling, leasing commercial property etc.
Our Commercial Property solicitors can advise on all types of property transactions, combining legal expertise with a pragmatic approach aimed at assisting clients to achieve their goals.
Commercial property is complex and will nearly always require legal advice to avoid disputes later arising. Our team of experts at United Solicitors will provide you with the expertise and advice you require.
Commercial Property Solicitors in Manchester
Our specialist conveyancing solicitors in Manchester can help you with a wide range of real estate and commercial property law issues including:
- Buying & selling commercial property (acquisitions & disposals)
- Commercial property development
- Commercial property finance
- Commercial property investments
- Compulsory purchase orders
- Leasing commercial property
- Planning law & infrastructure
- Property disputes & dispute resolution
- Relocation projects – moving to new premises
How much will it cost?
From day one, we will seek to give you outstanding value and keep costs to a minimum. We can discuss with you and offer a range of funding options that may be appropriate to your particular case. Our aim is to ease as much stress and anguish as possible, our team will be on hand to provide support throughout the process.
Why Choose United Solicitors for Conveyancing?
- We do Conveyancing in your area! We cover the whole of England and Wales. You are not required to physically attend our office.
- We offer a fixed fee service, which will help you budget for your move and offer a very competitive rate.
- We have acquired panel membership with all major mortgage lenders having passed their thorough vetting procedures.
- Our commercial lease team are made up of experienced, qualified and accredited solicitors who personally guide you every step of the way, making the complex clear and providing proactive updates as we move your case forward.
- United Solicitors work tirelessly, to ensure that we provide you with high quality, fast and competitively priced service. Once you agree, you will become our client and we will undertake your conveyancing work.
- Our Conveyancing Solicitor will confirm the contact information, experience and qualifications of anyone carrying out the work for you and will give you their terms of business.
- We ensure to provide you with the service you would expect to receive. Our solicitors are fully regulated and authorised to work as a professional conveyancer.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and registered with Law Society under Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)