Contact Us

Dependants of Skilled Worker Migrant

Your partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK as your ‘dependants’ if they’re eligible and you are a Skilled Worker in the UK.

Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.


Enquiry Form:

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Dependants Of Skilled Worker (Apply As A Family Member Of A Skilled Worker)

The dependant partner and children under the age of 18 of Skilled Worker can apply for dependant visa to stay with Skilled Worker in the UK. Our dependant visa solicitors can provide immigration advice and legal representations for dependant visas for family members of Skilled Worker.

Dependants of the skilled workers must meet the requirements of paragraphs SW 26.1 to SW 46.2 of immigration rules.

Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.


You can contact us on 01612258181 or leave your details here for a call back request regarding your immigration matter.

Services For Dependants Of Skilled Worker Migrant

As specialist immigration solicitors for dependant visa the UK, we can provide fast, professional, reliable, and fixed-fee legal services for the following applications for dependants of Skilled Worker migrant:

  • Entry Clearance For Skilled Worker Dependant Visa
  • Switching Into Skilled Worker Dependant Visa
  • Extension Of Skilled Worker Dependant Visa
  • ILR As A Dependant Of A Skilled Worker
  • Administrative Review (AR) Of Skilled Worker Dependant Visa Refusal

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is a dependant visa?

It’s a type of visa that permits a qualifying individual to join or accompany their family member who has been (or is at the same time being) granted a visa to live in the UK.

Who Can Apply for a UK Dependant Visa?

To qualify for a Skilled Worker Dependant Visa, you must be a dependant family member of a skilled migrant worker. The Immigration Rules define a ‘dependant’ as being a:

  • Husband, wife or civil partner;
  • Unmarried or same-sex partner;
  • Child aged under 18 years at the time of application.

How do I apply for a dependant visa?

Applications for a Skilled Worker Dependant Visa can be made inside or outside the UK, and online. Our expert dependant visa lawyers will assist you and make the process seamless.

Who can come to the UK as a dependant?

Only direct family members can apply for a skilled worker dependant visa. This would include: –

  • Spouses
  • Civil partners
  • Unmarried partners (who are in a durable relationship)
  • Children under 18 (at the date of application)

Unmarried partners must provide evidence of having lived with their partner for at least 2 years. Children must not be living an independent life.

How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?

Our expert UK immigration solicitor will guide you through every step of your application process including advice about legal requirements, eligibility criteria and required documents.

  • Detailed immigration advice
  • List of documents and assessment of supporting documents
  • Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
  • Remote & face to face service
  • Submission of your immigration application after your approval
  • We book an appointment for you to enroll your biometrics
  • We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
  • We upload all the supporting documents
  • Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
  • We keep you updated with every stage of your application
  • 24/7 support in urgent matters

Call us for a free legal advice

0161 225 8181

Or ask a question to our Injury solicitor

Dependants of Skilled Worker Migrant