Surgery is often a daunting prospect. In many cases, you are putting your life into someone else’s hands. Most patients that undergo surgery, receive fantastic care and a positive outcome. Sadly, this is not always the case. If you have experienced a surgical mistake – which has left you facing further medical complications, (within the last three years) you may be entitled to claim compensation.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in medical negligence claims.
We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning that there no upfront costs to you. We offer a free initial, no-obligation assessment of your case.
Call us on 0161 225 8181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What is classed as Surgical Negligence?
Mistakes can be made by a surgeon or medical professional, during surgery, which leaves the patient with further health issues or injuries. TRUE Solicitors can help you make a general & emergency surgery compensation claim if, amongst other things, the surgeon:
- Left a foreign object, such as a medical instrument, in your body.
- Caused you to develop an infection due to poor hygiene standards.
- Operated on the wrong body part.
- Performed the incorrect operation.
- Caused injury or nerve damage to your organs.
- Failed to perform the appropriate checks to clarify if you were suitable for the surgery.
- Administered too much or too little anaesthetic.
How much compensation will I receive?
There is no hard and fast rule for what your claim may be worth. It depends on the nature and severity of the negligence, and how it has impacted the individual.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
United Solicitors will manage your claim on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis
Why choose us to pursue your claim?
We help thousands of clients per year with their medical negligence claims. We will work hard to get the deserved compensation and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your claim.
- Agree to represent you on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis which means you pay nothing to us but you might be liable to pay the defendant costs if you lose and
- Make sure you receive your maximum entitlement to compensation. We won’t settle for less.
How long will my claim take?
The answer varies depending on the seriousness of the negligence. More essentially, United Solicitors will make sure you get the compensation you deserve.