Disputes are an unavoidable reality and can have an enormous impact on your daily life. We aim to resolve your disputes in an efficient and cost-effective way.
With a top-class reputation, United Solicitors will fight tirelessly on your behalf in order to resolve any disagreements and conflicts you may be experiencing. We give pragmatic and cost-effective advice to our clients. Legal proceedings can be lengthy, risky and expensive. We always seek the most appropriate solution for each individual client.
We recognise and understand that each client’s requirements are different and we will proceed and advise accordingly. We will seek to understand the situation, inform you of your legal rights, and then work to resolve the dispute as swiftly and sensibly as possible.
At United Solicitors we have a team of lawyers who specialise in dispute resolution – to that end, if you have a dispute with anyone, call us on 0161 225 8181, or contact us and we’ll be happy to call and discuss your situation without obligation.
Our specialist team of lawyers can assist you in the following areas:
- Dispute resolution and support content
- Breach of contract dispute
- Car disputes and purchases
- Civil litigation
- Company & commercial litigation
- Contract drafting
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insurance disputes
- Land disputes
- Legal advice for landlords and tenants
- Partnership disputes
- Property disputes
- Insolvency and disqualification of the director
- Rental possessions
At United Solicitors we will:
- Listen to you, so that and fully understand the nature of your dispute and the outcome you wish to achieve.
- Strive to resolve the dispute quickly, giving you a range of solutions. We will aim to avoid court proceedings and the stress this involves, where possible.
- Advise you on resolving your dispute through alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or negotiations and explain that process and the cost consequences in clear terms.
Should your dispute require immediate or urgent action, our expert team will advise you on whether it is possible to obtain an injunction from the court to seek an interim remedy or to maintain the current position, until the dispute can be resolved.
How much will that cost?
From day one, we will seek to give you outstanding value and keep costs to a minimum. We can discuss with you and offer a range of funding options which may be appropriate to your particular case. Our aim is to ease as much stress and anguish as possible, our team will be on hand to provide support throughout the resolution process.
Why Choose Us to Handle Your Dispute?
We help thousands of clients per year and we will work hard to get you the desired outcome and we will give you clear, jargon-free advice and guidance so you can be in complete control of your case.
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Dispute?
The answer varies depending on the nature and complexity of the dispute. From the outset, we will give you clear advice and ensure that you are kept fully informed of any issues that may arise when trying to resolve your dispute.