Residential Property Solicitors
Our highly experienced and affordable residential property solicitors provide fixed fee conveyancing services to buy or sell a residential property or a house.
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Residential Property Solicitors
Residential property solicitors at United Solicitors provide a wide range of conveyancing services to buy, sell or remortgage residential property or a house.
Our conveyancing team go the distance to assure that our clients have a satisfying conveyance experience. We know that buying and selling a house or flat can be one of the biggest, and perhaps most stressful activities that you are likely to undertake.
- Residential property solicitors and conveyancing services
- How long does conveyancing take?
- Solicitors for buying a house
- Solicitors for selling a house
- Should I choose a local solicitor for selling or buying a residential property?
- Why Choose United Solicitors for Conveyancing?
Call us on 01612258181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
Residential property solicitors and conveyancing services
Our specialist conveyancing solicitors in Manchester provide a wide range of Residential Property related services nationwide.
No matter where you live in the UK, Our conveyancing and residential property solicitors can provide conveyancing services online.
We can assist you with various types of conveyancing matters some of which include:
If you choose to instruct us as your property solicitor we will start by drawing up a draft contract of our terms of service with you, outlining our fees and deposit required. The stages of the process of buying and selling property are outlined below.
How long does conveyancing take?
The conveyancing process usually takes between 8-12 weeks on average if the buyer and seller are chain free and there are no issues. The length of time to complete a sale largely depends on the chain that is involved.
Solicitors for buying a house
Our residential property solicitors understand that buying a property is likely to be your single biggest and most important investment. We will discuss with you, at the earliest stage, your preferred timescales and will do our very best to ensure they are met, as we know that delays can be extremely inconvenient for all concerned.
When buying a house it is important to employ the services of a conveyancer or property solicitor. Purchasing a home is an exciting but stressful time, in particular for first-time buyers.
Our conveyancing solicitor will take you through the legal transfer of the property from the seller to the buyer. They will explain and resolve any legal issues that may arise.
Residential property solicitors at United solicitor will:
- Explain the home buying process;
- Review important documentation;
- Conduct property searches;
- Property purchase completion.
Solicitors for selling a house
Selling a property can be a very stressful time in your life. Whether it is your home or an investment property, United Solicitors understand that completing on time and within budget is your primary concern.
With the help of our residential property and conveyancing solicitors, the process of selling your property is a relatively straightforward one.
The legal steps to selling a property are as follows:
- Sale Agreement
- Exchange Contracts
- Sale Completion
Should I choose a local solicitor for selling or buying a residential property?
Estate agents will often recommend a local solicitor or conveyancer for selling or buying a residential property or a house. But it is worth comparing quotes to make sure you are getting good value for money.
You are not under any obligation to use your estate agent’s conveyancing solicitor.
All the legal services are now provided remotely by phone, email, WhatsApp, video calls and by post. There is no need to attend the solicitor’s office. This flexibility gives you the freedom to choose your solicitor anywhere in England and Wales.
Why Choose United Solicitors for Conveyancing?
- We do Conveyancing in your area! We cover the whole of England and Wales. You are not required to physically attend our office.
- We offer a fixed fee service, which will help you budget for your move and offer a very competitive rate.
- We have acquired panel membership with all major mortgage lenders having passed their thorough vetting procedures.
- Our commercial lease team are made up of experienced, qualified and accredited solicitors who personally guide you every step of the way, making the complex clear and providing proactive updates as we move your case forward.
- United Solicitors work tirelessly, to ensure that we provide you with high quality, fast and competitively priced service. Once you agree, you will become our client and we will undertake your conveyancing work.
- Our Conveyancing Solicitor will confirm the contact information, experience and qualifications of anyone carrying out the work for you and will give you their terms of business.
- We ensure to provide you with the service you would expect to receive. Our solicitors are fully regulated and authorised to work as a professional conveyancer.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and registered with Law Society under Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)