Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
The Ukraine Family Scheme allows Ukrainian applicants to join family members or extend their stay in the UK. Our UK immigration solicitors are ready to help!
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
Due to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, the Ukraine Family Scheme allows applicants to join their family members or extend their stay in the UK.
The Good news is that it is free to apply for Ukrainian Family Scheme.
You will be able to live, work and study in the UK and access public funds. The UK Home Office announced the Ukraine Family Visa Scheme and the Local Sponsorship Scheme for Ukraine on 1 March 2022, which will provide additional support for Ukrainian nationals and their family members.
Under the new visa Ukraine Family Scheme, people settled in the UK will now be able to bring their parents, grandparents, children over 18 and siblings, in addition to the most immediate relatives already eligible for UK visas.
Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.
Call us on 01612258181 to discuss your claim, or submit your details below and we’ll call you back at a time convenient for you.
What are the eligibility requirements for an Ukraine Family Scheme visa?
To apply to the Ukraine Family Scheme, you must:
- be applying to join or accompany your UK-based family member; and
- be Ukrainian or the immediate family member of a Ukrainian national who is applying to the scheme; and
- have been residing in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022 (including those who have now left Ukraine)
You can apply if you’ve already arrived on a different visa in the UK and meet the requirements above.
If you’re a Ukrainian national who had permission to stay in the UK on or before 18 March 2022, you will be able to apply to the Ukraine Extension Scheme instead from 3 May 2022. Your partner and children can also apply if they’re already in the UK as your ‘dependants’.
If you previously had permission to stay in the UK but it has expired since 1 January 2022, you’ll also be eligible to apply.
You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.
Ukrainian Family Scheme for Immediate family members
You can apply for a Ukrainian family scheme visa for free if you are the immediate family member of a British national. Your British national family member must be one of the following:
- spouse or civil partner
- unmarried partner (you must have been living together in a relationship for at least two years)
- child who is under 18
- parent (if you are under 18)
- fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner
Ukrainian Family Scheme for Extended family members
Extended family members can apply to the Ukraine Family Visa Scheme from Friday, 4 March 2022.
All applicants to the Ukraine Family Scheme should follow these steps:
- Complete an online application form.
- Book an appointment at any Visa Application Centre throughout Europe.
- Attend a Visa Application Centre appointment, for accelerated security checks.
- Remain in the location where you have submitted your application until we contact you.
Duration of Ukrainian Family Scheme
You can stay in the UK for up to 3 years.
Our legal fee
e charge a fixed fee starting from £600 to £1200 for our professional legal services in relation to Ukraine Family Scheme visa application. The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
Call United Solicitors on 0161 225 8181 or contact us online to get in touch with one of our no win no fee solicitors in Manchester to get free legal advice.
How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?
Our expert UK immigration solicitor will guide you through every step of your application process including advice about legal requirements, eligibility criteria and required documents.
- Detailed immigration advice
- List of documents and assessment of supporting documents
- Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
- Remote & face to face service
- Submission of your immigration application after your approval
- We book an appointment for you to enroll your biometrics
- We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
- We upload all the supporting documents
- Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
- We keep you updated with every stage of your application
- 24/7 support in urgent matters