UK Work Visas
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
UK Work Visas
Looking for an immigration solicitor for your UK work visa application? At United Solicitors, Our lawyers deal with all types of UK work visa applications.
UK work visas allow you to work in the UK on a short or long-term basis depending upon your skills, qualifications and nature of your job/work. If you are a non-EEA or Swiss national and you are interested in working in the UK, you will need to apply for a UK Work Visa.
If you wish to apply for a UK Work visa to work in the UK or want to set up a business in the UK, our immigration solicitors can help with your visa applications.
Expert UK work visa solicitors at United Solicitors can help you with any type of UK work visa application including switching to a work visa, an extension of work visa, ILR application after completing the qualifying period as a work visa holder and so on.
Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.
Types of UK work visas
Sponsor licence applications
Types of UK business bisas
Super Priority Service For UK Work Visas (Decision Within 24 Hours)
Our Fees For UK Work Visas
How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?
- Detailed immigration advice
- List of documents and assessment of supporting documents
- Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
- Remote & face to face service
- Submission of your immigration application after your approval
- We book an appointment for you to enrol your biometrics
- We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
- We upload all the supporting documents
- Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
- We keep you updated with every stage of your application
- 24/7 support in urgent matters
Who will be dealing with your Immigration work
Why Choose United Solicitors?
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(SRA).
- We have the best team of qualified immigration solicitors, who are ready to help you round the clock.
- We strive for excellence in client care, and we look after our clients’ interests as if they were ours.
- We have over a decade of experience providing the highest quality immigration advice services.
- We operate a fixed-fee policy, so you know from the start what your final bill looks like.
- You will have direct access to your immigration lawyer upon your formal instructions.
- Our immigration solicitors are well trained, qualified and are kept up to date on all the latest changes in immigration law.
- We assess your circumstances and provide you with a quote for our services if you want to move ahead.
- You pay a 50% deposit of our fee so you never part with all your money.
- We Provide you with a comprehensive checklist of documents according to your circumstances.
- We advise you on the evidence and process of submitting the application from the country you apply from.
- We review all the evidence and suggest any amendments you may require (and/or We draft letters or templates for you where necessary).
- We do not leave any scope for refusal of your application – if there is anything that is of concern, we point this out to you and help you to resolve the issues.
- We fill and prepare the application forms and we always send this for you to review and confirm to avoid any simple mistakes.
- We prepare and finalise your application for submission and book an appointment in the country where you provide your biometrics.
- We prepare detailed representations for the Home Office or UKVI in reference to the Immigration Rules (This is when you pay the rest of our 50% fee); and
- Should there be a delay beyond the processing timings we will chase the application for you.
Get Fast, Professional, and Affordable UK Visas & Immigration Services
Every day we help people like you. With 5-star reviews, our aim is to provide excellent client care and secure your immigration future.
We are the Number 1 choice as an immigration expert. We are available to provide 24/7 services in urgent immigration matters. We handle all types of UK immigration matters including Spouse Visa, Asylum, Immigration Bail, Sponsor Licence Applications, Appeals, and Judicial Reviews.