UK Family Visas
Our UK immigration & Family visa solicitors in Manchester can help with all types of UK Family visa applications e.g. Spouse visa, Fiancée Visa UK and so on.
Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts
Family Visas UK (Apply, Extend or Switch)
UK immigration rules generally allow spouses, unmarried partners, fiancés, and dependent children to join a person who is either a British citizen or has settled status in the United Kingdom. Our immigration lawyers have extensive experience in advising clients in relation to UK family visa applications.
Our expert UK family visa solicitors can help with all types of UK family visa applications including switching to a family visa and an extension of a family visa.
Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.
Types Of Family Visas UK
UK Family Visa Specialists
Super Priority Service For Family Visas (Decision Within 24 Hours)
As one of the leading family visa lawyers, we are registered with the Home Office and UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (decision within 24 hours) for family visa applications. You will need to pay £800 extra than the normal Home Office fees and you will receive the decision of your immigration application within 24 hours.
Our family visa experts can prepare and submit your family visa application to the Home Office under Super Priority Service so that you can get the decision within 24 hours.
Our family visa lawyers can also submit your immigration application under priority service, where you will receive the decision within 5 working days and it will cost you £500 extra than the normal application fees.
Immigration Advice For UK Family Visas
We provide honest, fast and authentic free immigration advice over the phone for 10 minutes. You can leave your details with us for a call back request for free immigration advice for UK family visas. Our immigration solicitors will give you a call back within 24 hours to discuss your immigration query.
As specialist immigration solicitors in Manchester, we can prepare and submit your UK family visa application under Super Priority Service (decision within 24 hours) to the Home Office. Get in touch with our immigration experts for free immigration advice in Manchester.
Whether you wish to apply for a UK visa from outside the UK, renew/extend your UK family visa, apply for settlement or British Citizenship on the basis of your family visa, we are ready to offer you dedicated and expert immigration advice.
No matter where you live, our immigration specialists can provide the required immigration services remotely.
Challenge Family Visa Refusal
If your family visa or spouse visa application has been refused, there are number of ways to challenge the refusal letter. Our family visa immigration lawyers can help you to challenge the family visa refusal decision.
At United Solicitors, our immigration lawyers have an in-depth understanding of why spouse visas and family visas are refused and therefore can provide advice on how to avoid any refusal decision. Our immigration solicitors in Manchester can provide fast, professional and affordable family visa services.
Our Fees For Family Visas
We charge a fixed fee starting from £700 + VAT at 20% to £1500 + VAT at 20% for our professional legal services in relation to UK family visa applications. The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?
Our expert UK immigration solicitor will guide you through every step of your application process including advice about legal requirements, eligibility criteria and required documents.
- Detailed immigration advice
- List of documents and assessment ofsupporting documents
- Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
- Remote & face to face service
- Submission of your immigration application after your approval
- We book an appointment for you to enrol your biometrics
- We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
- We upload all the supporting documents
- Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
- We keep you updated with every stage of your application
- 24/7 support in urgent matters
Who will be dealing with your Immigration work
Why Choose United Solicitors?
Our top immigration lawyers have over a decade of experience in assisting all types of visa immigration applications at the stage of Home Office, Tribunals and Court of Appeal.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority(SRA).
- We have the best team of qualified immigration solicitors, who are ready to help you round the clock.
- We strive for excellence in client care, and we look after our clients’ interests as if they were ours.
- We have over a decade of experience providing the highest quality immigration advice services.
- We operate a fixed-fee policy, so you know from the start what your final bill looks like.
- You will have direct access to your immigration lawyer upon your formal instructions.
- Our immigration solicitors are well trained, qualified and are kept up to date on all the latest changes in immigration law.
- We assess your circumstances and provide you with a quote for our services if you want to move ahead.
- You pay a 50% deposit of our fee so you never part with all your money.
- We Provide you with a comprehensive checklist of documents according to your circumstances.
- We advise you on the evidence and process of submitting the application from the country you apply from.
- We review all the evidence and suggest any amendments you may require (and/or We draft letters or templates for you where necessary).
- We do not leave any scope for refusal of your application – if there is anything that is of concern, we point this out to you and help you to resolve the issues.
- We fill and prepare the application forms and we always send this for you to review and confirm to avoid any simple mistakes.
- We prepare and finalise your application for submission and book an appointment in the country where you provide your biometrics.
- We prepare detailed representations for the Home Office or UKVI in reference to the Immigration Rules (This is when you pay the rest of our 50% fee); and
- Should there be a delay beyond the processing timings we will chase the application for you.
Get Fast, Professional, and Affordable UK Visas & Immigration Services
Every day we help people like you. With 5-star reviews, our aim is to provide excellent client care and secure your immigration future.
We are the Number 1 choice as an immigration expert. We are available to provide 24/7 services in urgent immigration matters. We handle all types of UK immigration matters including Spouse Visa, Asylum, Immigration Bail, Sponsor Licence Applications, Appeals, and Judicial Reviews.