Contact Us

Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa

The Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) visa allows an individual with ongoing care needs to live with a close relative in the UK. Call us for more details.

Enquiry Form: Ask the Experts

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa

You must be outside the UK to apply and need long-term care from a parent, grandchild, brother, sister, son, or daughter who is living permanently in the UK. This visa route is for relatives and family members in particular parents of British Citizens and settled persons who need long-term personal care due to their age, illness and disability and their caring needs can only be met by their family members in the UK.

Our exceptionally skilled adult dependent relative visa solicitors have the required knowledge and experience to deal with adult dependent relative (ADR) visa applications. You can ask a question to our top immigration lawyers for free immigration advice or submit an online request to book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for a UK visa as an adult-dependent relative (ADR).

Our highly experienced immigration solicitors based in Levenshulme, Manchester can provide free general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration solicitor today.

You can contact us on 01612258181 or leave your details here for a call back request regarding your immigration matter.

Our Top Service For Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa

As a leading firm of immigration lawyers, we can provide fast, professional, and affordable fixed-fee legal services for the following applications for adult dependent relative (ADR) of a British Citizen / settled person:

Requirements for (ADR) Adult Dependent Relative Visa

You must prove all the following:

  • you need long-term care to do everyday personal and household tasks because of illness, disability, or your age
  • the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in
  • the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years
  • you’re 18 or over

Relationship requirement for Adult Dependent Relative

The relationship requirements state that, at the date of the application, the sponsor must be 18 years or over as well as either a British citizen in the UK, present and settled in the UK, in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection or be a person in the UK with limited leave under Appendix EU, in accordance with paragraph GEN 1.3.(d). The requirements also set out a minimum level of care that an applicant requires from their sponsoring relatives.

Financial requirements For Adult Dependent Relative

To meet the financial requirements set out at E-ECDR.3.1. to 3.2., the applicant must be able to provide evidence to prove they can be adequately maintained, accommodated, and cared for in the UK by the sponsor without recourse to public funds.

Exceptional circumstances and ECHR Article 8

Where the applicant does not meet the requirements of the adult-dependent relative Rules, the decision-maker must go on to consider:

  • Firstly, whether, in the circumstances of the case, the ECHR Article 8 right to respect for private and family life is engaged
  • Secondly, whether there are exceptional circumstances that would render refusal a breach of Article 8 because it would result in unjustifiably harsh consequences for the applicant, or their family Article 8 protects the right to respect for private and family life.

Our legal fee

We charge a fixed fee starting from £1500 + VAT to £3000 + VAT for our professional legal services in relation to Adult Dependent Relative visa applications. The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.

Call United Solicitors on 0161 225 8181 or contact us online to get in touch with one of our no win no fee solicitors in Manchester to get free legal advice.

How Can We Help With Your UK Visa Application?

Our expert UK immigration solicitor will guide you through every step of your application process including advice about legal requirements, eligibility criteria and required documents.

  • Detailed immigration advice
  • List of documents and assessment of supporting documents
  • Direct Access to your case handler and supervisor
  • Remote & face to face service
  • Submission of your immigration application after your approval
  • We book an appointment for you to enroll your biometrics
  • We prepare our legal representations/cover letter
  • We upload all the supporting documents
  • Unlimited chase up letters to the Home Office
  • We keep you updated with every stage of your application
  • 24/7 support in urgent matters

Call us for a free legal advice

0161 225 8181

Or ask a question to our Injury solicitor

Adult Dependent Relative (ADR) Visa